Hello new friends!!!! So, I’ve decided to start a small blog for myself. I wanted a space where I can talk about my adventures, share pictures, locations, and stories with people. I’ve always had a need to share my experiences with other people.
Here is a little bit about me:
- late 20’s
- New York City born & raised (a sad New Yorker, actually! You’ll learn about that soon)
- I have 11 pets
- I love trying new things (food and activities)
- I love meeting new people
- I’m Dominican and Italian (you’ll learn why this information is important)
- I’m a teacher for toddlers
As I’ve said, I have lived in New York City my whole life and I have yet to experience a lot of the things that make New York City unique. This blog, in part, is about me discovering this amazing city and learning to fall in love with it. I will always welcome suggestions to places to eat, see, and experience.
I would like to say this: any place I visit will be of my own want and need. And I will always give my honest opinion about it. I’ll create a better system of sharing information and ranking places as I navigate this blog. Also, I’ll try to create a schedule for my posts.
Thanks for coming along with me on this adventure.