- Having Monday’s off is great
- BBQ’s are gifts to all people
- My aunts pool had Arctic water
- There was too much food
- A 20 year old dog should not be allowed to tan
- I fell asleep while tanning
- In an Italian family “I’m full” means I have room for coffee, cake, and fruit
- My kittens ate way too late
- My mom likes to show people dead bodies
- I was sad when the evening ended.
- My aunt made tabouli which was different. I was indifferent about it.
Found a recipe if you want to check it out:
- 1 cup medium Bulgar wheat (#2)
- 2 -3 bunches parsley, stemmed and chopped, depending on size
- 1 -2 bunch fresh mint leaves, finely chopped, depending on size, more to taste
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 4 -5 ripe firm tomatoes, partially seeded and chopped
- 3 -5 lemons, juice of, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Click on the picture to get full details!!