- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, halved & sliced
- 2 garlic garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(19 oz) white kidney beans (cannellini) rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked corkscrew-pasta
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) red kidney beans #
- crushed red pepper flakes #
- Heat the oil in 6-quart sauce pot. Add the zucchini, garlic, and rosemary and cook until the zucchini is tender-crisp.
3. Increase the heat to medium. Stir in the beans and pasta. Add crushed red pepper flakes. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
** Recipe comes from “The Vegetarian Bible” **
## items I added to the recipe that was not originally part of it##