What are essential oils?
Essential oils are tiny pockets of fragrance that are made inside and stored in sacs in leaves, flowers, seeds, roots, and twigs. These essential oils give plants their perfumes. These oils aren’t just a way for flowers to make the earth smell good, they offer plants protection from bacteria and fungi. Plants are the only ones that can access the protective qualities of these plants, humans can use them. Here’s a small list of ways they help.
How do essential oils work?
You can use essential oils through massages, baths, inhalations, and perfumes.
Helpful Tips When Using
- Its always important for you to contact your doctor before using. Also, essential oils should not be used in place of prescribed medications.
- Never use the oils undiluted unless professionally advised to do so.
- Children under seven should not use oils.
- Never take oils internally
- You should use test a small section of skin before use.
I’ve been doing a lot of reading able essential oils for a few days. I want to use the oils in bringing balance into my life. I want to mentally and physically make my life cohesively.
Check out this blog post from helloglow.co on different ways you can use essential oils.
Did you know that you could put essential oils on your body to contribute to you internal health? Well, you can! I found this really great article at lovingessentialoils.com <— click here to check it out!
Do you have any experience with essential oils? Let me know.