There’s nothing better than creating simple and delicious meals in under 30 minutes. And over the weekend I did just that. I was in the mood for some pasta but didn’t want to spend 3 hours making fresh sauce. So, I looked around the house to see what I could make and found a few things that looked like it might go good together. Dinners doesn’t need to be complicated. It should be fun and easy. That’s why I always try to accomplish. So, here’s what I came up with
You’ll need the following:
- Sundried Tomaotes
- Cilantro (or Basil or Parsley)
- Black Pepper
- Garlic and Onion Powder
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of pasta water
Now, you’ll need to do this:
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a food processor ( I used the Nutri Ninja) blend together avocado, lemon, lime, garlic, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, garlic and onion powder, and 1/2 cup of pasta water. Mix until full combined.
- Cut the sundries tomatoes into strips.
- In a skillet, add olive oil and sundries tomatoes, allow to heat through 2-3 mintues.
- Add pasta and Avacado sauce. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 pasta water to blend everything together