Oh, you clicked on About… guess you want to know more about me. I did a little Welcome post when I first started this blog. If you want to check it out click >here< I’m still trying to figure out the main focus of my blog. Although I did mention that I want it to be about discovering New York. I just don’t want to limit it to that. So, it will most likely be a mash up of everything I love, see, do, experience, and believe. Please come along with me on this journey.
In order to give you more information about me and not bare my soul just yet, I’ll give you 12 bullet points of me. Deal? Awesome. Ready. Set. Go.
- My name is Sharon
- I’ve lived in NYC my whole life
- I have a lot of pets, you’ll meet them all
- I’m growing out my hair (curly hair)
- I have 4 tattoos
- I’ve made my first “adult” purchase, a car
- My goal is to have a closet full of ONLY black, white, and grey clothes
- I’m vegan
- I want to own a farm
- I’m a teacher
- I write the way I speak. Literally. I pay zero attention to grammar on non-important things
- I loath insects